This quick version of the Digital Transformation and the Role of Data Best Practice Guide provides marketers with a starting point for actioning digital transformation by building a data-led strategy.
It looks at how data underpins modern businesses, the challenges it presents and what the future holds, covering:
- The role of data in the digital transformation journey, and the areas of business touched by data
- The two key business models that are powered by data and the pros and cons for each
- An introduction to the best data models and processes, and strategies for putting these into action
- Actions businesses can take to avoid the pitfalls when following a data-led strategy
- Where data and digital transformation will go next, and the capabilities this will present businesses.
This Quick Guide draws from Econsultancy’s Digital Transformation and the Role of Data Best Practice Guide.