This quick guide is an abridged version of Econsultancy’s Best Practice Guide on Effective Leadership in the Digital Age. It draws on Econsultancy’s years of research into how leadership is changing in a digital world and offers useful insights and practical models for navigating the evolving landscape. It covers:
- Future-facing leadership: How can leaders strike a balance between optimisation and transformation and how can the Futures Cone model help with this?
- The case for change: What techniques can leaders adopt to convince senior stakeholders or employees of the need for change?
- Technology: What level of technology-literacy should leaders be aiming for in order to prioritise investment and development in their businesses?
- Team leadership: How can leaders create working environments that empower high performance among team members?
- Adaptive leadership: How can leaders differentiate between ‘technical’ and ‘adaptive’ change and prepare for the evolutionary challenges that the latter brings?