Email is continuing to deliver in terms of ROI, with nearly three-quarters (73%) of marketers rating the channel ‘excellent’ or ‘good’ from the perspective of return on investment, according to a survey by Econsultancy and Adestra. However, many marketers are not making the most of it.
This abridged version of Econsultancy’s Email Marketing Best Practice Guide provides a starting point for brands setting out on creating or optimising a winning email marketing strategy, letting them unlock the potential of this enduringly powerful channel. It covers:
- How to align email strategy with the company’s broader goals
- How to select the right metrics for capturing an accurate picture of customer engagement over time
- An introduction to customisation and personalisation, including a look at the different types of segmentation
- How to strike a balance between selling, informing and entertaining the audience in your communication strategy
- A crash course in copywriting and using the right creative.
This Quick Guide draws from Econsultancy’s Email Marketing Best Practice Guide.