This quick guide is an abridged version of Econsultancy’s Gamification Marketing Best Practice Guide and looks at the main considerations for planning and delivering a gamification marketing strategy. It covers:
- Scope: Examples of how gamification techniques are applied in modern marketing and how the rise of online gaming has driven consumer appetites for gamification.
- Strategy: How brands can decide if gamification is the right way to meet their marketing objectives.
- Audience: The importance of keeping any gamification marketing campaign in line with brand ethos so that it resonates with the right audience.
- Testing: What to test and how, and why iterative design is key for effective gamification design.
- Virality: Tactics for achieving viral reach to drive engagement, increased sales and other goals.