This quick version of the Harnessing the Power of Personalisation Best Practice Guide provides a starting point for marketers building personalised experiences, including best practice and how to overcome challenges in delivery.
It discusses the market context for personalisation and its benefits, before considering how it can be delivered, covering:
- How to establish behaviour-based segments and in turn understand the customer journeys for each
- Best practice personalisation processes and strategies, including a look at which contextual factors to consider and how to interpret them
- Different methods of personalisation to consider, including psychographic personalisation and domain and IP geographic personalisation
- The role of AI and machine learning
- How to ensure personalisation enhances rather than disrupts customer journeys.
This Quick Guide draws from Econsultancy’s Harnessing the Power of Personalisation Best Practice Guide.