This quick guide looks at the best CRO techniques to use across each aspect of the customer journey, from the homepage to retention. It covers:
- Fundamentals: An introduction to some of the key strategies that can be used to optimise conversion rates, whether that conversion is a download, a sign-up, or a sale.
- Measurement and data: The tools and techniques most often used by marketers to measure online experiences and increase conversions.
- Gathering insights: The importance of conducting quantitative and qualitative analysis to understand where customers are coming from and what they want to achieve, along with the tools to help teams achieve this.
- Experimentation: How to create a virtuous feedback cycle of research, hypothesis creation, testing and learning to drive more conversions.
- Developing trust signals: Different techniques for reassuring customers on their journeys.