This abridged version of Econsultancy’s Social Media Strategy Best Practice Guide summarises the main considerations when developing a strategic approach to social media marketing and communications. It covers:
- Getting started: What broad framework should marketers use in order to develop an effective social media strategy?
- The social ecosystem: Which teams in the business should be responsible for each element – planning, publishing, measurement – feeding into the brand’s social media ecosystem?
- Engagement: What are the seven main ways of connecting meaningfully with audiences on social media platforms?
- Content: How should social be aligned with the brand’s content strategy?
- Measurement: What are the best ways of measuring the impact of a social media strategy?
This Quick Guide draws from Econsultancy’s Social Media Strategy Best Practice Guide.