Enter a search term such as “mobile analytics” or browse our content using the filters above.
Check your spelling or try broadening your search.
Sorry about this, there is a problem with our search at the moment.
Please try again later.
The Real-Time Marketing Report, published by Econsultancy in association with Monetate, provides a snapshot of real-time marketing in 2014 that marketers can use as a baseline when assessing their plans for this year and beyond.
The research, based on a survey of almost 900 client-side and agency respondents, looks at where organizations are in their quest to become real-time marketers, what advantages early adopters are seeing and what’s been holding back those who are gearing up now.
Key findings include:
- More than half of respondents said they need to interact with customers more quickly.
- Over a quarter of companies are not engaging in any type of real-time marketing.
- The majority said it is fundamental, significant or important to their future business success to provide experiences that are responsive to customers based on real-time, in-the-moment behaviors.
The key research findings are also available as a PowerPoint presentation.
Table of contents
- Executive Summary and Highlights
- Foreword by Monetate
- About Monetate
- About Econsultancy
- What Does Real Time Mean to Your Customers?
- The Benefits of True Real-Time Marketing
- Customers, Culture and the Experience of Tomorrow
- The Variables of Real-Time Marketing
- Importance of Technology and Data
- Don't Forget the Human Side of the Equation
- The Near Future of Real-Time Marketing
- Appendix: Respondent Profiles
Download a copy of the report to learn more.
A free sample is available for those who want more detail about what is in the report.
- SAMPLE: Real-Time Marketing Report (1.37 MB PDF)
- Real-Time Marketing Report (1.17 MB PDF)
- Presentation: Real-Time Marketing Report (5.97 MB Microsoft PowerPoint)
- Real-Time Marketing Report Data (59.6 KB Microsoft Excel)
- Digital Cream Sydney
- The Rise of Customer Experience & Customer Journey: Optimising Engagement Levels for Greater Customer Acquisition & Loyalty
- Understanding the Customer Journey: Optimising Engagement Levels for Greater Customer Acquisition & Loyalty
- Digital Cream Singapore
- Digital Transformation: Developing a Customer Centric Culture