Enter a search term such as “mobile analytics” or browse our content using the filters above.
That’s not only a poor Scrabble score but we also couldn’t find any results matching
Check your spelling or try broadening your search.
Sorry about this, there is a problem with our search at the moment.
Please try again later.
If you're looking for a supplier, agency, consultant or freelancer with a particular digital marketing specialism then you are likely to need to write an RFP (Request for Proposal), sometimes also called in ITT (Invitation to Tender), in which you detail what you require.
However, sometimes it is difficult to know what you require, or what structure your RFP should take, and what it should contain. If your RFP is not good then you risk getting poor responses from your suppliers, or the cost they quote won't actually reflect what you really need.
So we've put together a bundle of RFPs which you can use and tailor for your own needs. This will save you a lot of time and should help ensure that your own RFP is as good as it can be so the responses you get are also as accurate as possible.
Below are the template RFPs we've created so far and we're adding others all the time. If you unlock access to any one of these RFPs then you get access to all the others free!
- SAMPLE: Request for Proposal (RFP) Templates Bundle (4.54 MB ZIP)
- Request for Proposal (RFP) Templates Bundle (2.71 MB ZIP)
Reports included in this bundle
- Ecommerce Request for Proposal (RFP)
- User Experience Request for Proposal (RFP)
- Email Marketing Request for Proposal (RFP)
- SEM: Paid Search (PPC) Request for Proposal (RFP)
- Affiliate Marketing Request for Proposal (RFP)
- SEM: SEO Request for Proposal (RFP)
- Web Analytics Request for Proposal (RFP)
- Mobile Marketing Request For Proposal (RFP)
- Social Media and Online PR Request For Proposal (RFP)
- Web Design & Build Request For Proposal (RFP)