Enter a search term such as “mobile analytics” or browse our content using the filters above.
That’s not only a poor Scrabble score but we also couldn’t find any results matching
Check your spelling or try broadening your search.
Sorry about this, there is a problem with our search at the moment.
Please try again later.
This report about the digital landscape in Russia is the third in a series of briefings focused on emerging markets, aimed primarily at those outside these countries who are looking for an overview. The first two reports in the series covered Brazil and China.
This 37-page digital landscape briefing includes sections on:
- Market trends and developments
- Third-party statistics
- Opportunities and considerations for marketers and businesses keen to invest in the Russian market
- An overview of the key internet players in Russia
- Useful resources
Econsultancy would like to thank the following people for their input into this report:
- Joe Fitzpatrick, Search Laboratory
- Katia Gaika, Deputy Director – IT Cluster, Skolkovo Foundation
- Guido Ghedin, Research & Analysis, Young Digitals
- Monty Munford, Strategic Consultant and Founder of Mob76
Table of contents
- About Econsultancy
- Why… Russia?
- Russian Internet Use by Numbers
- Russian Mobile Use by Numbers
- What Are Russian Internet Users Doing Online?
- The social media landscape in Russia
- The ecommerce landscape in Russia
- Key Local Considerations
- Key Opportunities
- Who Should I Know About?
- Case Studies
- Dolce & Gabbana
- Recommended Resources
- Third party resources
- Econsultancy resources
Download a copy of the report to learn more.
A free sample is available for those who want more detail about what is in the report.
- SAMPLE: Russia: Digital Market Landscape Report (1.26 MB PDF)
- Russia: Digital Market Landscape Report (2.25 MB PDF)