Enter a search term such as “mobile analytics” or browse our content using the filters above.
Check your spelling or try broadening your search.
Sorry about this, there is a problem with our search at the moment.
Please try again later.
[Editor's Note: the updated2007 version of this Buyer's Guide is available.]
This report, which is an updated version of our 2005 Search Engine Marketing Buyer’s Guide, covers both search engine optimisation (aka SEO, organic search, or natural search) and paid search (aka PPC, paid listings, or pay-per-click).
It is primarily focused on the UK search market, and aimed at marketers looking to outsource the management of SEO or PPC campaigns. The guide also provides detail on the issues and trends, as well as strategic fuel to help you build a business case.
The report starts with a look at trends in the marketplace, as well as our analyst forecasts for SEO and PPC spending in 2006.
Trends within this market include:
- Growth in the market for SEO services will continue to accelerate during 2006 as marketers increasingly realise the importance and value of organic listings.
- Marketers are becoming more savvy about Paid Search ROI.
- Search is increasingly being built into overall marketing plans as it becomes more strategic.
- There is increased awareness about the need for ethical SEO.
The 28 suppliers profiled are: • Ambergreen
• ClickThrough Marketing
• Efficient Frontier
• Neutralize (*\*)
• Search Marketing Agency
• Site Visibility
• Steak Media
• Summit Media
• The Search Works
• Unique Digital
• Vertical Leap
• Web Diversity
Valuation summary: - The UK Paid Search market will grow to £1.26 billion, a 67% increase on 2005 when Paid was worth £757m.
- Search Engine Optimisation will be worth £147 million by the end of 2006, up 50% from £98 million in 2005, according to our forecasts.
There are 28 search agencies profiled within this guide, all of which we believe to be among the top specialists in the UK. We recommend that you also read and digest our Search Engine Optimzation - Best Practice Guide before engaging agencies. It contains an RFP to assist with agency selection. The agencies we have selected for inclusion do not pay Econsultancy to be featured in this guide. Subscribers can download it now. Non-subscribers can access it for £99, or subscribe (from £149-£1975 per year) to access all of our content. If you are working in marketing it should make a lot of sense.
- SAMPLE: Search Marketing Buyer's Guide (2006) (323 KB Microsoft Word)
- Search Marketing Buyer's Guide (2006) (7.57 MB Microsoft Word)
- Econsultancy's Certificate in Digital Marketing & Google AdWords Qualified Individual Certification **HRDF Claimable** - Malaysia
- Online Merchandising - Selling in the Digital Age
- Econsultancy's Certificate in Digital Marketing & Google AdWords Qualified Individual Certification - Singapore
- Content Marketing for Web, Mobile and Social Media - Singapore
- Online Copywriting