Enter a search term such as “mobile analytics” or browse our content using the filters above.
Check your spelling or try broadening your search.
Sorry about this, there is a problem with our search at the moment.
Please try again later.
Editor's note: The 2008 Search Engine Marketing Buyer's Guide has now been published.
OverviewAuthor: Richard Maven and Linus Gregoriadis, Econsultancy
Pages: 265 pages
Structure: Market trends and issues, vendor profiles of 31 UK agencies
About this Guide
The guide is primarily focused on the UK search market, with profiles of 31 leading agencies operating in the UK.It covers both search engine optimisation (aka SEO, organic or natural search) and paid search (aka PPC, paid listings, or pay-per-click). The guide also provides detail on the issues and trends affecting this sector, as well as advice about how to find the right agency.
ContentsThe report starts with a look at trends in the marketplace, as well as our analyst forecasts for SEO and PPC spending in 2007. Trends within this market include: - Increased focus on organic search.
- Greater ‘savviness’ about paid search ROI.
- More complexity and integration with other marketing channels.
- Sector consolidates as agencies seek broader range of skills.
- New platforms offer further growth potential. The 31 suppliers profiled are: Advertising.com, Barracuda Digital, Bigmouthmedia, ClickThrough Marketing, DBD Media, dgmSearchLab, DoubleClick, eConversions, Efficient Frontier, Greenlight, High Position, I-Spy, Latitude, Leapfrogg, MediaCo, NetBooster, Netizen Digital, Netrank, Neutralize, Optimize, Propellernet, Receptional, Relevant Traffic, Site Visibility, Spannerworks, Steak Media, Stickyeyes, Summit Media, Tamar, The Search Works, Vertical Leap. You can download the free sample to see the full list of contents.
Who Is This Guide For?It is aimed at marketers looking to outsource the management of SEO or PPC campaigns, or to review their existing agency relationships.
Related ResourcesWe recommend that you also read and digest our Search Engine Optimization - Best Practice Guide before engaging agencies.
- SAMPLE: Search Engine Marketing Buyer's Guide (349 KB Microsoft Word)
- Search Engine Marketing Buyer's Guide (Word) (6.42 MB Microsoft Word)
- Search Engine Marketing Buyer's Guide (PDF) (2.83 MB PDF)