Enter a search term such as “mobile analytics” or browse our content using the filters above.
That’s not only a poor Scrabble score but we also couldn’t find any results matching
Check your spelling or try broadening your search.
Sorry about this, there is a problem with our search at the moment.
Please try again later.
This report is part of the Digital Marketing Template Files bundle.
Digital Marketing Template Files: Search Engine Marketing - PPC
Files included: 8 files
File titles: Google Analytics Reporting Dashboard, PPC Campaign Troubleshooting Checklist, PPC Ad Group and Keyword Optimisation, Creative Testing Matrix, PPC Forecasting, PPC Client Briefing, Client Briefing Template, RFP Guidelines and Template, Weekly Report
About these templates
Who created these template files?
In some cases Econsultancy has created the templates. In others we have gone to leading experts in the relevant area and they have provided the files. Details of those people are given where appropriate in the descriptions that follow.
How should these files be used?
Paid search (PPC) is an important part of search engine marketing. We've created template files and have included genuine examples of working PPC documents that should help steer you towards maximising your paid search efforts.
In this release we have included a mixture of useful Excel spreadsheets and documents to help you optimise your campaigns.
Download separate files on the report pages below.
- Econsultancy PPC Digital Marketing Template Files (3.38 MB ZIP)
Reports included in this bundle
- Digital Marketing Template Files
- UK Search Engine Marketing Benchmark Report 2014
- Search Engine Marketing: SEO – Digital Marketing Template Files
- Paid Search Marketing (PPC) - Best Practice Guide: Marketing Campaign Integration Strategy
- Paid Search Marketing (PPC) - Best Practice Guide: Planning and Strategy for Paid Search