About this Guide
This guide aims to be the first step in a journey that will see you become a fully-fledged expert in search engine optimisation (SEO) – one of the central tools companies need to become successful online.
You can use the guide to discover what SEO is all about: how it works, how to manage it, what pitfalls you need to avoid and why an investment in it can be a very smart move.
The following topics are covered within this document:
- What is Search Engine Marketing?
- What is Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)?
- Which is better? Paid or organic search?
- The basics: how does SEO work?
- Why does SEO matter?
- Why should I bother with SEO?
- What kind of results can I expect from SEO?
- Who manages SEO?