These are just some of the questions answered by the data included in Econsultancy’s Search Statistics Compendium, a collection of the most recent statistics and market data publicly available on online marketing, ecommerce, the internet and related digital media, all drawn from Econsultancy’s Internet Statistics Database.
If you need to quickly pull together some stats on paid search ad spend in different sectors, are auditing your organisation’s SEO capability, or need a hand convincing the board to invest in a new tool for tracking metrics, search the Search Statistics Compendium for evidence to support your case. Examples of findings in the compendium include:
- How paid search ad impressions increased in comparison to paid search spending.
- The global trend in paid search clickthrough rates.
- Figures for paid search ad spend on Google, including the difference in allocation between mobile and desktop.
- The platform viewed by US consumers as being best at protecting online consumer privacy.
- Global growth in non-branded search keyword spending.
These are the figures behind the most important trends in search marketing. They have been collated from information available to the public and sorted by region and topic – we’ve done the hard work so you don’t have to.
The statistics featured in this report form part of Econsultancy’s Internet Statistics Database, a collection of more than 10,000 searchable charts, statistics and market data that can be filtered by region, sector and topic.