Enter a search term such as “mobile analytics” or browse our content using the filters above.
Check your spelling or try broadening your search.
Sorry about this, there is a problem with our search at the moment.
Please try again later.
This report is part of the Request for Proposal (RFP) Templates bundle.
About this RFP template
If you're considering working with a search engine optimisation (SEO) agency, our Request for Proposal (RFP) template and guidance notes will improve your procurement process. Authored by an expert in the field of natural search, this template will help you construct a comprehensive statement of your company's needs.
This 12-page request for proposal template features the following sections:
- Business objectives and benchmarks
- SEO measures and benchmarks
- Websites in scope
- Technologies and operations
- Overview of marketing activity
- Target audience and search insights
- Timescale and process
- Work to be undertaken / deliverables
- Other requirements of your proposal
- Selection criteria
Who this template is for
Our RFPs are for any marketer needing the services of a third-party vendor or agency.
Level of expertise
This template is designed for all levels. For further information on the topic, see the search marketing topic page which curates the most recent search-focused Econsultancy research and blog posts.
- SAMPLE: SEM: SEO Request for Proposal (RFP) (526 KB PDF)
- SEM: SEO Request for Proposal (RFP) (218 KB PDF)