This new trends report is aimed at helping SEO practitioners and marketers optimise their SEO efforts in 2018. It tackles each of the most important future SEO trends from a number of angles, but without ignoring the topics that, according to the experts we interviewed, may be overlooked. The report is structured in two main parts:
SEO trends in 2018 considers the important issues SEO practitioners need to think about in 2018 as well as the direction taken by travel search engines and SEO in general.
Priorities for SEO in 2018 features suggestions on what to prioritise in 2018, including on-site search, topical, local and mobile SEO and where SEO capabilities should sit within organisations.
This guide has been authored by Steffan Aquarone, and features insights from a team of industry experts, including:
- Ben Acheson, angel investor and former head of SEO
- Colin Woon, Head of SEO, Barclaycard Business
- Kevin Gibbons, Co-Founder, BlueGlass
- Jeremy Spiller, speaker and trainer
- Marcus Hemsley, Creative Director, Fountain
- Paul Rice, founder, Ricemedia