Enter a search term such as “mobile analytics” or browse our content using the filters above.
That’s not only a poor Scrabble score but we also couldn’t find any results matching
Check your spelling or try broadening your search.
Sorry about this, there is a problem with our search at the moment.
Please try again later.
Site Search is becoming an increasingly important differentiator for organisations who want to offer the best possible user experience.
The focus of this 90-page guide is the UK Site Search market, including coverage of market trends as well as profiles of the leading vendors.
The vendors offer technology and tools which allow users to seek out and analyse information effectively both on customer-facing websites and company intranets.
It covers vendors who might more commonly be known as eTail/e-commerce search specialists or Enterprise Search players.
Trends within this market include:
- Greater client-side awareness about the commercial benefits of best-of-breed site search, both for revenue and brand-building objectives.
- Increased focus on user experience, including emphasis on search in conjunction with navigation.
- Explosion of content and need for regulatory compliance drives need for more efficient information retrieval.
- Etailers focus on measurement and optimisation to drive incremental improvements.
The UK Site Search market was worth around £20 million in 2005, and will grow by 30% in 2006 to a value of around £26 million by the end of 2006. What you get for your money:
- Market definition
- Market value and growth
- Market trends
- Return on Investment case
- SWOT analysis (Strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats)
- Tips and pitfalls – how to find the right technology
- Market positioning charts
Vendors profiled: Celebros, Endeca, FAST, Fredhopper, ISYS Search Software, Mercado, Tipue.
- SAMPLE: Site Search Buyer’s Guide 2006 (294 KB Microsoft Word)
- Site Search Buyer’s Guide 2006 (3.59 MB Microsoft Word)
- Online Merchandising - Selling in the Digital Age
- Econsultancy's Certificate in Digital Marketing & Google AdWords Qualified Individual Certification **HRDF Claimable** - Malaysia
- Psychology for Digital Marketing
- Conversion Optimisation - How to Deliver Digital Growth
- Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) - Advanced