Enter a search term such as “mobile analytics” or browse our content using the filters above.
Check your spelling or try broadening your search.
Sorry about this, there is a problem with our search at the moment.
Please try again later.
The Social Media and Relationship Development in Professional Services document contains the latest market trends, best practice, statistics, useful resources and case studies relating to social media and the professional services industry. This 25-page briefing is free to registered users (Econsultancy bronze members and above).
The report has been written by Kim Tasso, a strategic marketing and management specialist, and Econsultancy Director Peter Abraham. It follows a related event specially for those working for professional services companies keen to harness social media for business development.
This document includes:
- Assessing selling skills and social media knowledge
- Defining and aligning social media best practice in professional firms
- Social media as a change agent for selling and marketing
- Social media requirements resulting from change
- The integration of social media and selling in the professions
- What's trending in social media for professional firms
- Econsultancy conferences, supplier showcases and roundtables
- Third party events, including Econsultancy's professional services event
- Research carried out by Econsultancy and other organisations
- Social media and relationship development in professional services (1.15 MB PDF)
- Econsultancy's Certificate in Digital Marketing & Google AdWords Qualified Individual Certification **HRDF Claimable** - Malaysia
- Econsultancy's Certificate in Digital Marketing & Google AdWords Qualified Individual Certification - Singapore
- Online Merchandising - Selling in the Digital Age
- Intensive: Mastering Social Media
- Content Marketing for Web, Mobile and Social Media - Singapore