Enter a search term such as “mobile analytics” or browse our content using the filters above.
Check your spelling or try broadening your search.
Sorry about this, there is a problem with our search at the moment.
Please try again later.
This 20+ page briefing, sponsored by Turkish Airlines / Social Trippin', is free to registered users (bronze Econsultancy members and higher).
Inside, it contains the latest market trends, best practices, statistics, useful resources and case studies relating to social media within the travel industry.
This document includes:
- Understanding social media
- The growth of social media: statistics and data
- Social media and the travel industry
- Social media strategy
- Social media developments
- Reputation management
- Social media case studies: the travel industry
- Resources, further reading and articles
The information contained within this briefing is collated from a range of sources including:
- Econsultancy conferences, supplier showcases and roundtables
- Third party events, including Turkish Airlines’ Social Trippin’ social media day
- Research carried out by Econsultancy and other organisations
- Social Media and the Travel Sector (1.97 MB PDF)