Enter a search term such as “mobile analytics” or browse our content using the filters above.
Check your spelling or try broadening your search.
Sorry about this, there is a problem with our search at the moment.
Please try again later.
This 40+ slide presentation was recently delivered by Econsultancy’s Jake Hird at Agillic's social media seminar and looks at the issues surrounding the integration of social media into wider marketing and business practices.
It covers the use of data, 'social CRM' and organisational structures in the context of social media.
The presentation also considers how companies are currently engaging in theory and practice with complex and rapidly developing areas, aiming to give you inspiration and an understanding of what can be implemented straightaway.
A few of the topics covered within the presentation include:
- Understanding the place of social media
- Structured approaches
- Touchpoints of communication
- Integration of social media across departments
- Social media barriers
- How social insight is being shared
- Issues of measurement
- Metrics for assessing success
- Understanding data
- Using data
- Data integration
- Social CRM
- Social media management
- Social media integration (3.16 MB PDF)
- Internet Statistics Compendium
- South-East Asia Digital Marketing Trends Briefing: Key takeaways from Digital Cream Singapore
- Customer Lifetime Value: Building Loyalty and Driving Revenue in the Digital Age
- Digital Marketing and Ecommerce Trends and Predictions for 2014
- Digital Marketing and Ecommerce Trends and Predictions for 2014 (Mandarin version)