Enter a search term such as “mobile analytics” or browse our content using the filters above.
Check your spelling or try broadening your search.
Sorry about this, there is a problem with our search at the moment.
Please try again later.
42-slide PowerPoint presentation from Econsultancy CEO Ashley Friedlein for the SIPA (Specialist Information Publishers' Association) Annual Conference on 8th July 2009 in London, UK.
This presentation looks at the impact of online on publishing brands, the power of Google, and the implications for business models and marketing approaches for publishers. It then goes on to assess the value of social media marketing and monetisation, using Econsultancy as a case study for its use of Twitter in particular.
- Ashley Friedlein's presentation for the SIPA UK Annual Conference 2009 (1.97 MB Microsoft PowerPoint)
- Econsultancy's Certificate in Digital Marketing & Google AdWords Qualified Individual Certification **HRDF Claimable** - Malaysia
- Econsultancy's Certificate in Digital Marketing & Google AdWords Qualified Individual Certification - Singapore
- Psychology for Digital Marketing
- Online Copywriting
- Content Marketing for Web, Mobile and Social Media - Singapore