This report provides a summary of the features available on the main social platforms – including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn and TikTok – outlining the options for marketers developing paid, owned and earned social media strategies.
Social media has come a long way since the days of internet forums and user groups. With an entire generation that cannot remember a time before social media coming of age, it is crucial that today’s marketers develop social media strategies to keep their audiences engaged.
This guide covers:
- How to get started in creating a social media strategy on the major social platforms, and the rules of engagement for each of these platforms
- How to make a business case for using social media platforms as part of your marketing strategy
- The importance of developing a content strategy to ensure maximum engagement and authenticity
- How to attract followers on the major social platforms
- The growth of messaging apps, and the difference between consumer and professional messaging platforms.
To access all of our premium content, including invaluable research, insights, elearning, data and tools, you need to be a subscriber.
Explore our subscription options and get instant access for you, your team and your organisation to a wealth of resources designed to help you achieve excellence in marketing.View our subscription options