This report offers a practical guide to the main social platforms – including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube and TikTok – outlining the options for marketers developing paid, owned and earned social media strategies.
This guide covers:
- Business case: How do you make a business case for using social media platforms?
- Getting started: What presence is right for your brand on each of the major platforms?
- Attracting followers: How do brands attract, engage and keep followers and build communities on each platform?
- Risks and rewards: What are the benefits to each platform? What are the potential dangers?
- Ones to watch: From Caffeine to Clubhouse, which of the new players in the social media landscape do marketers need to know about?
The report forms a part of Econsultancy’s social media bundle including: Econsultancy’s Social Media Platforms Trends Report, Social Media Strategy Best Practice Guide, Social CX and Customer Service Best Practice Guide and B2B Social Media Strategy Best Practice Guide.