This report provides a summary of the features available on the main social platforms – including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn and TikTok – outlining the options for marketers developing paid, owned and earned social media strategies.
Social media has come a long way since the days of internet forums and user groups. With an entire generation that cannot remember a time before social media coming of age, it is crucial that today’s marketers develop social media strategies to keep their audiences engaged.
This guide covers:
- How to get started in creating a social media strategy on the major social platforms, and the rules of engagement for each of these platforms
- How to make a business case for using social media platforms as part of your marketing strategy
- The importance of developing a content strategy to ensure maximum engagement and authenticity
- How to attract followers on the major social platforms
- The growth of messaging apps, and the difference between consumer and professional messaging platforms.