Globally, how much has WhatsApp usage increased during the Covid-19 pandemic? By how much did Twitter’s daily monetisable daily active usage grow during the end of 2019? What are the most trusted social media platforms?
These are just some of the questions answered by the data included in Econsultancy’s Social Internet Statistics Compendium, a collection of the most recent statistics and market data publicly available on online marketing, ecommerce, the internet and related digital media all drawn from Econsultancy’s Internet Statistics Database.
If you need to quickly pull together some stats for benchmarking, create a use case for a new social strategy, or need a hand convincing the board to invest in a new channel or tool, search the Social Internet Statistics Compendium for evidence to support your case. Examples of findings in the compendium include:
- How the pandemic has changed our content tastes
- Timelines for social commerce adoption
- Median engagement rates of posts by industry and social media platform
- Leading brands on UK Facebook and Twitter by number of interactions
- Which groups of people are cited as most effective at impacting consumer behaviour in the US.
The statistics featured in this report form part of Econsultancy’s Internet Statistics Database, a collection of more than 10,000 searchable charts, statistics and market data that can be filtered by region, sector and topic.