Social media is evolving rapidly, and the Social Quarterly provides an overview of the latest trends in the industry. It contains information which can be translated into your own documents, allowing you to prepare a pitch or use internally at a moment’s notice.
The Social Quarterly examines the current social media landscape, trends and updates on various social platforms and considers what will happen next. Updated four times per year, it will help to quickly surface statistics and trends you can use and react to immediately.
Now time-pressed marketers can access an instant view of what is happening on Twitter, Facebook, Snapchat, Pinterest and Instagram and use this to inform decision-making. Bringing to life data from the Internet Statistics Compendium and Econsultancy blog, the Social Quarterly is the best of social in an easy-to-digest new format.
The Social Quarterly will allow you to:
- Stay up to date with regular developments across multiple social media platforms.
- See examples of best practice and companies performing well across social.
- Present and pitch at short notice with clear and effective data.
- Pinpoint areas in which you want to find out more and use the linked Econsultancy resources and blog posts to do this.
- Spot potential ways your company could be using social media but is not currently.