The Social Quarterly is a series of presentations by Econsultancy that curate the latest trends, developments and statistics in social media.
The reports act as guides to what’s happening now in social media and what you should be keeping an eye on. This quarter’s edition covers:
- Meta developments: With further losses compounding its first quarterly revenue decline earlier this year, how could the platform’s new suite of NFT-geared creator tools help, and will they kick the brand’s metaverse aspirations into gear?
- Pinterest growth: As Gen Z users flock to the platform, boosting growth in a difficult market, what are the differentiating factors that make Pinterest a popular destination?
- YouTube UI: As the video platform rolls out a new user interface designed to facilitate an easy, functional viewing experience, what are the implications for content creators?
- Snapchat and Amazon: With the platform partnering with Amazon to allow users to virtually try-on eyewear using AR Shopping Lenses, what are the takeaways for marketers on the utility of Snapchat’s AR ecommerce capability?
- TikTok Academy: What do TikTok’s two new interactive curriculums cover, what audiences are they designed for, and how could they benefit brands yet to make the leap onto the platform?