Enter a search term such as “mobile analytics” or browse our content using the filters above.
Check your spelling or try broadening your search.
Sorry about this, there is a problem with our search at the moment.
Please try again later.
There is a newer version of this report available: South-East Asia Digital Marketing Trends Briefing: Key takeaways from Digital Cream Singapore
Contributions from: John Sinke, Ivan Wong, Saleem Jumbhoy, Ketan Samani, Eddie Choi, Eu Gene Ang, Marco Ryan, Jake Hird, Chris Lee, Alex Shaida
Pages: 22 pages
Structure: Roundtables covered include ecommerce and onsite conversion rate optimization, online advertising, email marketing, cross-channel online marketing, search engine optimization and data analytics, social media optimization, customer experience management, mobile commerce marketing and apps, strategic content development, curation and marketing, social media tools and best practices.
About this guide
The briefing focuses on the ASEAN digital marketing trends highlighted by client-side marketers whilst at Digital Cream Singapore 2012. Each section contains information about the challenges faced by marketers and how they are solving them in their companies.
The guide has been authored adhering to the Chatham House Rule under which all Digital Cream events operate, which means that for confidentiality no specific company or person (other than the moderators) have had their quotes and experiences attributed.
Table of contents
- Executive Summary
- About Econsultancy
- Roundtable Highlights
- Ecommerce and onsite conversion rate optimization
- Online advertising: strategy and maximizing returns
- Email marketing
- Cross-channel online marketing
- Search engine optimization and data analytics
- Social media optimization – managing, marketing and measuring
- Customer experience management
- Mobile commerce marketing and apps
- Strategic content development, curation and marketing
- Social media tools and best practices
Download a copy of the report to find out more.
This trends briefing is free to download to all registered members. Registration takes only a few moments, and our Bronze membership level is free.
Further reports from Econsultancy
This trends briefing is just one of many free reports available for all registered members of Econsultancy. Or, become a paid member today to gain access to our entire collection of industry leading reports.
- South-East Asia Digital Marketing Trends Briefing: Key takeaways from Digital Cream Singapore 2012 (325 KB PDF)