Contributions from: Pranay Mehra, Christel Quek, Saleem Jumbhoy, Dominic James, Meraj Huda, Eu Gene Ang, Enrique Pinilla, Nick Fawbert, Chris Lee, Martin Ross, John Sinke, Damien Cummings
Pages: 20 pages
About this report
The briefing focuses on the South-East Asia digital marketing trends highlighted by digital marketers at Digital Cream Singapore 2013. Each section contains information about the challenges faced by marketers and how they are solving them in their companies.
The report has been written according to Chatham House Rule, under which all Digital Cream events operate, which means that, for confidentiality, no specific company or person have had their quotes and experiences attributed.
Table of contents
- About Econsultancy
- Roundtable Highlights
- Digital marketing attribution
- Social media: managing, marketing, measuring and monetising
- Customer experience and lifecycle management in a digital world
- Big data – the next frontier for innovation, competition and ROI
- Cross-channel marketing
- Email marketing and CRM strategy – managing, marketing and measuring
- Integrated marketing management to drive maximum return on marketing investment (ROMI)
- Marketing automation – best practice and implementation
- Loyalty marketing – achieving success in the digital age
- Online advertising – strategy and maximising returns
- Video marketing
- Web analytics and actionable insights
Download a copy of the report to find out more.
This trends briefing is free to download to all registered users. Registration takes only a few moments.
Further reports from Econsultancy
This trends briefing is just one of many free reports available for all registered users of Econsultancy. Or, become a subscriber today to gain access to our entire collection of industry leading reports.