The State of B2B Ecommerce in ANZ, Southeast Asia and India report, produced by Econsultancy in partnership with Magento, an Adobe company, is based on a survey of more than 500 companies in Australia and New Zealand (ANZ), Southeast Asia and India.
This research provides an unbiased look at the extent to which B2B organisations in ANZ, Southeast Asia and India embrace ecommerce, which aspects of ecommerce functionality and integration are most important to them, and how they rate the performance of their ecommerce platforms in these areas.
Key findings from the report include:
- Which key aspects of ecommerce functionality are considered critical and how organisations rate their current platforms for these areas
- How companies are preparing their people/teams for the adoption of an ecommerce platform
- How organisations’ spend on ecommerce technology is expected to change in the next 12 months
- What factors/obstacles are preventing companies from adopting and implementing an effective ecommerce strategy
- What data points (current and future) companies are trying to integrate into or capture with their ecommerce platforms
- What areas organisations regard as the most exciting, and how they are planning to innovate through ecommerce
Infographics featuring selected charts from the survey are available for you to use in your presentations and reports.