Enter a search term such as “mobile analytics” or browse our content using the filters above.
That’s not only a poor Scrabble score but we also couldn’t find any results matching
Check your spelling or try broadening your search.
Sorry about this, there is a problem with our search at the moment.
Please try again later.
Econsultancy's first Australian State of Customer Engagement Report, sponsored by Responsys, is based on a survey of some 50+ senior client-side digital marketers, in addition to extensive qualitative interviews.
The 20+ page research report looks in detail at how marketers are addressing the complexities found within customer engagement, particularly from a cross-channel perspective. Current tactics, including how data is used, are also examined, alongside success measurement and barriers to effective engagement.
Participating companies who were interviewed include the likes of: Accenture, AMP, Betfair, Kimberly-Clark, KPMG, Luxottica, MasterCard, NRMA, Universal Music, Virgin Mobile and Westpac.
The study shows that while companies see engagement as a high priority (the vast majority of respondents agree that engagement is important to their companies), most are experiencing problems in managing and achieving optimum activity.
Key trends include:
- Marketers are still struggling with complete customer centricity
- Data is a priority focus, but marketers are struggling to use it efficiently
- Technology is the key to effective engagement with customers
- Internal resources continue to hold marketers back
- Marketers are conscious of the need to make their customer engagement processes more sophisticated
Table of contents
- Executive summary and highlights
- Foreword by Responsys
- Methodology and sample
- Respondent profiles
- Cross-channel marketing
- The use of data
- Barriers to measuring engagement
- Barriers to effective customer engagement
Download a copy of the report to learn more.
A free sample is available for those who want more detail about what is in the report.
- SAMPLE: State of Customer Engagement Report (590 KB PDF)
- State of Customer Engagement Report (546 KB PDF)