The State of Ecommerce in Australia and New Zealand report, published by Econsultancy in partnership with hybris, an SAP company, looks at how ecommerce is evolving in Australia and New Zealand, with a focus on key trends and developments, region-specific issues, opportunities and challenges.
The research is based on a survey of marketers and interviews with senior executives across a range of business sectors.
About the report
The 46-page report contains everything you need to know about the ecommerce market in Australia and New Zealand, including sections on consumer behaviour and mobile commerce, as well as challenges, opportunities and B2C/B2B comparisons. The methodology involved three main phases:
- Phase 1: desk research to identify relevant issues, examples and trends.
- Phase 2: a series of in-depth interviews with a range of digital marketing and ecommerce practitioners.
- Phase 3: an online survey of client-side (in-house) organisations and agencies, vendors or consultancies (supply-side), designed to better quantify feedback around some key questions.
Table of contents
- Foreword by hybris software
- About hybris software
- Methodology and Sample
- About Econsultancy
- About the author
- Ecommerce Landscape
- Market value and growth
- Consumer behaviour
- Mobile commerce
- Key Players
- Trends and Developments
- The retailer mindset shift
- Multichannel commerce moves to the forefront
- Showrooming: threat or opportunity?
- Delivery and fulfilment still seen to hinder the industry
- B2B commerce in ANZ
- Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Challenges (SWOT)
- Recommended Resources
- Type of ecommerce technology
- Ownership and decision-making
- Respondent profiles
Download a copy of the report to learn more.
A free sample is available for those who want more detail about what is in the report.