The State of Ecommerce in South-East Asia report, published by Econsultancy in partnership with hybris, an SAP company, looks at how ecommerce is evolving in South-East Asia, with a focus on key trends and developments, region-specific issues, opportunities and challenges.
The research is based on a survey of marketers and interviews with senior executives across a range of business sectors.
About the report
The 60-page report contains everything you need to know about the ecommerce market in South-East Asia, including sections on consumer behaviour and mobile commerce, as well as challenges, opportunities and B2C/B2B comparisons. The methodology involved three main phases:
- Phase 1: desk research to identify relevant issues, examples and trends.
- Phase 2: a series of in-depth interviews with a range of digital marketing and ecommerce practitioners.
- Phase 3: an online survey of client-side (in-house) organisations and agencies, vendors or consultancies (supply-side), designed to better quantify feedback around some key questions.
Table of contents
- Foreword by hybris software
- About hybris software
- Methodology and Sample
- About Econsultancy
- About the author
- Ecommerce Landscape
- Market value and growth
- Consumer behaviour
- Mobile commerce
- Social commerce
- Key Players
- Trends and Developments
- The retailer mindset shift
- Multichannel commerce becomes front of mind
- Meeting (and exceeding) customer expectations
- Showrooming: threat or opportunity?
- Delivery and fulfilment options (local and offshore)
- The place of B2B ecommerce in the region
- Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats (SWOT)
- Case Studies
- Little Hussy
- Recommended Resources
- Understanding of ROI from ecommerce
- Ownership and decision-making
- Respondent profiles
Download a copy of the report to learn more.
A free sample is available for those who want more detail about what is in the report.