Enter a search term such as “mobile analytics” or browse our content using the filters above.
That’s not only a poor Scrabble score but we also couldn’t find any results matching
Check your spelling or try broadening your search.
Sorry about this, there is a problem with our search at the moment.
Please try again later.
The State of Email and Marketing Automation in South-East Asia report, produced by Econsultancy in association with IBM Marketing Cloud, is based on a survey of over 500 industry professionals.
The report aims to explore the state of email and marketing automation in the region, as well as considering the extent to which organisations value this technology. It explores how organisations use the technology they currently have, what they consider to be the barriers to successful integration and implementation, and what their current and future email and marketing technology priorities are.
What you'll learn
Key topics covered in this report include:
- Which channels or disciplines were priorities for companies in 2015 and how this has changed for 2016.
- How companies are assigning their budgets when it comes to email and marketing automation.
- How companies rate the performance and ROI of their email campaigns.
- Which types of email and marketing automation technologies companies are currently using, and whether these services are managed in-house or outsourced.
- What companies consider to be the main barriers to successful integration of email and marketing automation technologies.
- Which marketing automation activities companies are already engaging in.
- How companies are dealing with data, and managing data from multiple platforms.
Who should read this report?
The report is essential reading for both in-house marketers and agency professionals based in South-East Asia, as well as those outside the region who want to understand how investment in email and marketing automation technology is evolving in these countries.
Table of contents
- 1. Executive Summary
- 2. Foreword by IBM Marketing Cloud
- 3. State of Digital Marketing in South-East Asia
- 4. The Value and ROI of Email
- 5. Future Email Budgets
- 6. Email Technology and Practices
- 7. Use of Triggers and Tactics for Automation
- 8. Automation Technology
- 9. Dealing with Data
- 10. Appendix: Respondent Profiles
1. Executive Summary
2. Foreword by IBM Marketing Cloud
3. State of Digital Marketing in South-East Asia
4. The Value and ROI of Email
5. Future Email Budgets
6. Email Technology and Practices
7. Use of Triggers and Tactics for Automation
8. Automation Technology
9. Dealing with Data
10. Appendix: Respondent Profiles
- State of Email and Marketing Automation in South-East Asia (1.33 MB PDF)
- Econsultancy's Certificate in Digital Marketing & Google AdWords Qualified Individual Certification **HRDF Claimable** - Malaysia
- Masterclass in Lead Generation - Singapore
- Econsultancy's Certificate in Digital Marketing & Google AdWords Qualified Individual Certification - Singapore
- Online Copywriting Workshop - Singapore
- Data-Driven Marketing