The State of Marketing Attribution in Asia Pacific report, produced by Econsultancy in partnership with Datalicious, looks at the benefits of marketing attribution across multiple channels, various approaches and technologies used, and the keys to success. The research is based on a survey of more than 400 client-side and agency marketers based in the APAC region.
The report explores the opportunities and benefits of attribution, as well as the realities and challenges it presents:
- What are marketers’ top priorities for attribution?
- What benefits do organisations achieve?
- How do different methodologies compare?
- What are the most significant obstacles to successful implementation?
- What is the trajectory of marketing attribution within the region?
The following sections are featured in the report:
- Marketing attribution beyond the last click
- Goals and benefits of attribution
- Types of attribution
- Types of technology and vendors
- Actionable attribution
- Multichannel attribution
- Barriers to success
- Lack of knowledge holds back marketers but, promisingly, there does seem to be little resistance to implementing attribution modelling with only 16% of company respondents saying they were not convinced by the business case.
- Custom modelling is the most effective attribution model, though most are still using first and last click. First touch or click remains the most commonly-used model beyond last-click, used by 47% of responding organisations. Two-fifths (41%) said custom modelling was very effective compared to 15% that said the same of first touch or click.
- Turning attribution insights into action is the final hurdle: 44% of companies agree to some extent that the insights they gain from attribution are not actioned.
Download a copy of the report to learn more.
A free sample is available for those who want more detail about what is in the report.