E-marketing. Simple, cheap and instantaneous - in theory an ideal form of marketing communication. However, the low cost of transmission and the ease of delivery and receipt of eMarketing is not an automatic guarantee of increased sales and profit...
Free survey research
Sign up for our monthly digital marketing survey emails and get resulting research (worth $695) for free.
The 2014 Media Growth Study explores how media and related technology companies are responding to market changes, investing in technology and developing new products. Produced in partnership with JEGI, the report is built around a survey of over 339 executives (79% C-level) in addition to a number of interviews to provide context around the numbers.
Most Popular Research
The State of Search Marketing Report, published by Econsultancy in association with SEMPO, looks in-depth at how companies are using paid search, search engine optimization (natural search) and social media marketing. The report looks closely at current practices and emerging trends across paid search and SEO, as well as their relationship with social media.
The SEO Trends Report, produced in association with Conductor, highlights the findings of a survey of more than 350 SEO practitioners. It explores the state of SEO in the marketing mix, trends, budgeting, measurement, and the role of technology in automating key aspects of search engine optimization.
Latest Blog Posts
- How a new technology could turbocharge content marketing 07 Mar
- Creating a single view of customers: five top tips 07 Mar
- 12 reasons why the internet is a magnificent place 07 Mar
- How are the UK’s fastest growing companies using Google+? 07 Mar
- The home of the future, today. How smart is that? 07 Mar
- 10 interesting digital marketing statistics we've seen this week 07 Mar