The CMO’s Guide to Programmatic, produced by Econsultancy in partnership with AudienceScience, identifies the challenges of programmatic and how CMOs can work to solve them.
Although marketers are improving their knowledge in the field, there are still problems to overcome before the majority of companies are ready to fully integrate programmatic into their campaigns.
Based on interviews with senior executives working in digital marketing and ecommerce, the report aims to bridge the gap between what marketers currently know about programmatic, and where they need to be in order to take full advantage of it.
Key topics covered in the report
- Data ownership and sharing
- Rise of mobile
- Attribution and pricing
- Ad verification
- Programmatic TV
- Who to advertise to and when
- In-house versus outsourcing
Download the report to read more.
Our thanks go to:
- Lara Izlan, Director, Programmatic Trading and Innovation, Auto Trader UK
- Maggie Buggie, VP and Global Head of Digital Sales and Marketing, Capgemini
- Paul Cable, Head of Marketing, First Utility
- Colin Lewis, Marketing Director, BMI Regional
- Gerhard Louw, Senior Manager, International Media Management, Deutsche Telekom
- Mike Reynolds, Senior Mobile Executive, IAB UK
- Sammy Austin, Head of Media, Group Marketing, TUI Group
- Raluca Efford, Head of Digital and Social Media Marketing, Direct Line
- Sarah Treliving, Joint Managing Director, Mediacom iLab
- David Gilbey, Head of Digital Performance Marketing, Bauer Media
To access all of our premium content, including invaluable research, insights, elearning, data and tools, you need to be a subscriber.
Explore our subscription options and get instant access for you, your team and your organisation to a wealth of resources designed to help you achieve excellence in marketing.View our subscription options