The Econsultancy Digitals Awards 2014 were held at London’s Tobacco Docks on the 12th November 2014 as part of the Festival of Marketing. The awards celebrate, recognise and award excellence in digital marketing and ecommerce. You can find out more about the awards on The Digitals website.
This report showcases the submissions from the winning and highly commended entries in each of the categories where permission was given to publish the entry.
Judged by a panel of top digital professionals, the winners were chosen based on the following criteria:
- Objectives and strategy
- Creativity and innovation
- Effectiveness and business results
Entries were submitted into three categories, within which were a number of sub-categories:
- Automotive, B2B, Charity & Not for Profit, Consumer Goods, Financial Services, Gaming and Gambling, Retail, TMT (Technology, Media and Telecoms), Travel & Leisure
- Advertising, Content Marketing, Customer & User Experience, Data & Digital Analytics, Email Marketing, Mobile, Multichannel Marketing, Performance Marketing, Search Marketing, Social, Video, Web Optimisation
- Best Launch Campaign, Senior Digital Leader, Grand Prix
Where permission was given to publish the entry, the award-winning campaigns and projects are outlined in the report, providing some excellent case studies across industries and platforms.