Enter a search term such as “mobile analytics” or browse our content using the filters above.
That’s not only a poor Scrabble score but we also couldn’t find any results matching
Check your spelling or try broadening your search.
Sorry about this, there is a problem with our search at the moment.
Please try again later.
There is a newer version of this report available: The Future of Digital Marketing 2013 Presentations
Presentations from Econsultancy's Future of Digital Marketing event on 15th June 2011. Over 300 digital marketers attended to hear from those leading the way in the digital landscape.
Presentations at the event were:
- Mobile: Native Mobile Apps vs. Web Apps and the Rise of M-commerce: Ajit Jaokar, Author & Founder, futuretext
- Online Video: Simon Wood, Head of Operations, Marks and Spencer
- Web 3.0: The Rise of the Tablet and Application Era: David Wieneke, Digital Strategist, UsefulArts
- Augmented Reality: King Yiu Chu, Augmented Reality Strategist, Layar
- User Experience: Ian Worley, Executive Director, Morgan Stanley
- Realtime Marketing Automation: Ashley Friedlein, CEO, Econsultancy
Tweets from the event
@dhejones: Still buzzing from yesterday's #FODM conference. Great speakers, great crowd and lots of great business ops. Let's do it again already!
@wesgodwin: still feeling super inspired by yesterday's #FODM conference! Loads of amazing things you wouldn't have even thought were possible!
@sasbongo: had an interesting and enjoyable day at #FODM today; head buzzing with all the new possibilities now! Thanks to organisers @econsultancy
@SonglinesMag: Thanks @AshleyFriedlein and the whole team at @econsultancy and all the speakers at #fodm11 for a truly inspirational day yesterday.
@ninadietrich: #FODM11 was great yesterday! My head's still spinning from it all though....
@iboy: Thanks @AshleyFriedlein and the @Econsultancy team for a fantastic #FODM11 yesterday. Inspirational, well-organized and a lot of fun
@nheyng: Great conference on future of digital marketing today. Really good speakers, interesting views on open APIs and the future of search #fodm11
@mark_chara: Really well organised #FODM11 event! Thank you @Econsultancy &mafia @AdamCandlish84 @markthompson84 @Fabreu1 @N_Evans84 @chrisclapham
- Online Community Management (28.9 MB PDF)
- Mobile: Native Mobile Apps vs. Web Apps (4.41 MB PDF)
- Online Video (298 KB PDF)
- Web 3.0: The Rise of the Tablet and Application Era (5.97 MB PDF)
- Augmented Reality (15.9 MB PDF)
- User Experience (3.26 MB PDF)
- Realtime Marketing Automation (3.53 MB PDF)
- The Future of Online Data (12.2 MB PDF)
- The Internet of Things (5.85 MB PDF)
- The Future of Online Video (9.23 MB PDF)
- Econsultancy's Certificate in Digital Marketing & Google AdWords Qualified Individual Certification **HRDF Claimable** - Malaysia
- Online Merchandising
- Content Marketing for Web, Mobile and Social Media - Singapore
- Econsultancy's Certificate in Digital Marketing & Google AdWords Qualified Individual Certification - Singapore
- Fast Track Web Technology