In an industry characterised by change, Econsultancy’s Future of Marketing report is designed to help marketers understand and plan for what the future may hold.
Combining insights from Econsultancy’s survey of more than 800 marketers and expert interviews, this guide examines the trends, challenges and opportunities facing marketers as they move into the 2020s.
Two years on from Econsultancy’s first Future of Marketing guide, and amid a period of unprecedented global upheaval, this guide draws together the views of a wide range of client- and agency-side B2B and B2C marketers to understand their priorities and what will shape the industry over the next two years.
- Understanding the consumer in a period of transformation
- Customer Experience (CX) and Customer Journey Mapping (CJM) post-2020
- The increasing importance of brand purpose and brand trust competitive differentiation
- The future of search marketing, social media and trends in content marketing
- New approached to measurement and personalisation following the third-party cookie crackdown
- A hype-free examination of the role artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning (ML) in marketing
- What skills marketers need for the future and the role of mindset in future success.
To access all of our premium content, including invaluable research, insights, elearning, data and tools, you need to be a subscriber.
Explore our subscription options and get instant access for you, your team and your organisation to a wealth of resources designed to help you achieve excellence in marketing.View our subscription options