Enter a search term such as “mobile analytics” or browse our content using the filters above.
Check your spelling or try broadening your search.
Sorry about this, there is a problem with our search at the moment.
Please try again later.
The Progression of Agency Value in APAC: Developing a Model for Agency Maturity in a Digital World report, published in association with Adobe, aims to identify the key challenges faced by agencies in the fast-changing marketplace of the Asia-Pacific region.
Building on previous research on agency value by renowned blogger, writer and consultant Neil Perkin, the study looks at how agencies are responding through their own use of technology and the required adaptations of skillsets, processes and behaviours. The 25-page report also provides a broad-based model for agency maturity incorporating digital media, data, technology and digitalisation.
About this report
This best practice guide, written by Econsultancy in co-operation with lead field researcher Joni Ngai, involved two main research phases:
The research involved two main phases:
- Phase 1. This first phase involved a series of in-depth interviews with a broad range of senior agency contacts across different agency types. A total of 15 in-depth interviews were conducted across the Asia-Pacific region. In addition, interviews conducted both from the original Progression of Agency Value report and Econsultancy’s Digital Marketing in Asia-Pacific: Training, Skills and Knowledge report were used to verify and support the analysis.
- Phase 2. Desktop research. Research into existing thinking, issues, examples and models relevant to a comprehensive consideration of the evolution of agencies and their use of technology.
Table of contents
- Foreword by Adobe
- Executive Summary
- Research methodology
- About Econsultancy
- The heterogeneity of the APAC region
- The difference in supply-side offerings
- The fragmented customer landscape
- A lack of suitable talent
- The Progression of Agency Value
- The progression of economic value
- The progression of agency value
- Digital media
- A model for agency maturity
- The Opportunity for Agencies
- Working effectively with partners
- Harnessing data
- Leapfrogging with businesses and consumers
- Further Reading
Download a copy of the report to learn more.
A free sample is available for those who want more detail about what is in the report.
- SAMPLE: The Progression of Agency Value in APAC: Developing a Model for Agency Maturity in a Digital World (723 KB PDF)
- The Progression of Agency Value in APAC: Developing a Model for Agency Maturity in a Digital World (707 KB PDF)
- Digital Transformation: Developing a Customer Centric Culture
- Digital Cream Sydney
- Digital Cream Singapore
- The Rise of Customer Experience & Customer Journey: Optimising Engagement Levels for Greater Customer Acquisition & Loyalty
- Understanding the Customer Journey: Optimising Engagement Levels for Greater Customer Acquisition & Loyalty