Enter a search term such as “mobile analytics” or browse our content using the filters above.
That’s not only a poor Scrabble score but we also couldn’t find any results matching
Check your spelling or try broadening your search.
Sorry about this, there is a problem with our search at the moment.
Please try again later.
The role influencers play in fashion and beauty
Fashion and Beauty Monitor's The Rise of Influencers report, in association with Econsultancy, assesses how brands are approaching influencer marketing and with what success. Over the past couple of years, more and more brands have begun to align themselves with social media influencers as a result of customers expressing increasing preference for 'authentic' opinion over and above the voice of the brand itself. This represents a completely new way of working, and this report considers the key trends in working with influencers, the challenges marketers face, and the definition of an 'influencer'.
- A healthy majority of brands already have an influencer marketing programme underway.
- Identifying the right influencer is a time-consuming and difficult process, with many currently managing this in-house.
- Engagement with influencers is becoming more challenging as influencers have become savvier about who they can work with and what they can demand.
- Relevance in terms of subject area is seen by a majority as the most important factor in choosing the right influencer, more so than reach.
About Fashion and Beauty Monitor
Fashion and Beauty Monitor is the only digital resource which provides influencer, media, PR and brand contacts, news, events and industry intelligence - all in one convenient place.
With over 25 years of experience at the heart of the industry, the world's most successful fashion and beauty professionals rely on our resources and passionate team of experts to plan, engage and connect in a competitive, evolving market.
To find out more about Fashion and Beauty Monitor, or for more information about the report, please contact Centaur Marketing's Content Marketing Manager, Priyanka Mehra Dayal, at email@example.com
Download a copy of the report to learn more.
Table of contents
- 1. Executive summary
- 2. Introduction
- 3. Methodology and sample
- 4. Defining an 'influencer'
- 5. Key trends in influencer marketing
- 6. Working with influencers
- 7. The challenge with influencer marketing
- 8. Conclusion
- 9. Appendix: respondent profiles
1. Executive summary
3. Methodology and sample
4. Defining an 'influencer'
5. Key trends in influencer marketing
6. Working with influencers
7. The challenge with influencer marketing
9. Appendix: respondent profiles
- The Rise of Influencers (13.6 MB PDF)
- Econsultancy's Certificate in Digital Marketing & Google AdWords Qualified Individual Certification **HRDF Claimable** - Malaysia
- Online Merchandising
- Masterclass in Lead Generation - Singapore
- Econsultancy's Certificate in Digital Marketing & Google AdWords Qualified Individual Certification - Singapore
- Social Media Paid Advertising