Enter a search term such as “mobile analytics” or browse our content using the filters above.
That’s not only a poor Scrabble score but we also couldn’t find any results matching
Check your spelling or try broadening your search.
Sorry about this, there is a problem with our search at the moment.
Please try again later.
In association with Fashion and Beauty Monitor
The definition of the term 'influencer' has become so broad in 2016 that critically, it's naive of brands to be considering a one-size-fits-all approach.
The Voice of the Influencer report, produced in association with Fashion and Beauty Monitor, considers the characteristics and motivations of influencers, assessing trends they're observing through their brand collaborations, gaining detailed insight into what matters most and how they like to work.
The highly targeted influencer base surveyed for the report has been further broken down into four distinct profiles, to build a bespoke picture of what each influencer group expects and needs from their brand collaborations.
We've also included a separate infographic, designed to give you an at-a-glance view of the key findings of the report.
Download the report to discover:
- The many faces of an influencer
- The platforms influencers prefer to be on
- What generates the most ROI for brands
- How influencers measure success
- What they collaborate with fashion and beauty brands most often for
- How influencers identify brands they want to work with
- The most effective channels for brands to engage influencers
- What influencers look for in brands
- A breakdown of average sponsorship rates
- The biggest challenges influencers face
- Lessons for marketers
- What does the future hold for influencer marketing?
- Exclusive tips, expert advice and case studies from influencers, brands and agencies
Table of contents
- 1. Executive summary
- 2. Methodology and sample
- 3. Introduction
- 4. The many faces of an influencer
- 5. Key trends in influencer marketing
- 6. Case study: My Calvins
- 7. Buying influence
- 8. The influencer story: what can brands learn from it?
- 9. The challenges influencers face
- 10. What does the future hold?
- 11. Conclusion
- 12. Appendix: respondent profiles
1. Executive summary
2. Methodology and sample
4. The many faces of an influencer
5. Key trends in influencer marketing
6. Case study: My Calvins
7. Buying influence
8. The influencer story: what can brands learn from it?
9. The challenges influencers face
10. What does the future hold?
12. Appendix: respondent profiles
- The Voice of the Influencer (27 MB PDF)
- Infographic: What influencers want from brands (16.8 MB PDF)