Enter a search term such as “mobile analytics” or browse our content using the filters above.
That’s not only a poor Scrabble score but we also couldn’t find any results matching
Check your spelling or try broadening your search.
Sorry about this, there is a problem with our search at the moment.
Please try again later.
*The 2016 ranking is now CLOSED FOR ENTRIES - email firstname.lastname@example.org to be added to the 2017 invite list*
The Top 100 Digital Agencies report is the definitive listing of the UK’s largest digital agencies. The guide features in-depth analysis and commentary on the state of the industry, along with information on each agency to help client-side professionals choose the right partner to help achieve their business goals.
An interactive table of the Top 100 agencies can be viewed at:
How the Top 100 works
The Top 100 Digital Agencies Report lists the UK’s top 100 digital marketing, design and build, technical and creative agencies. These are ranked on their fee income from digital activities in the UK. For the purposes of the Top 100, fee income from digital activities is defined as the money that agencies retain after any bought-in third-party costs, such as media, production or hosting, have been paid. Although not a perfect metric, we believe that this is a better indicator than overall turnover of what an agency’s digital expertise is worth.
Media agencies are also included in the report, as a separate listing, and are ranked by their gross billings.
- 14 pages of in-depth editorial content on the state of the agency industry
- Ranking tables of the top agencies by fee income, agency type and region
- The top five most respected agencies and the seven most influential people, nominated by the entrants to the Top 100.
- Profiles of the Top 100 digital agencies, and top Media agencies, including key information including business split between digital marketing channels, contact information and a list of key clients in some cases.
- The profiles of six agencies we’ve selected as ‘ones to watch’ for the coming years, based on their work, growth and revenue.
The Top 100 Digital Agencies report has been published annually since 2002, and historical data is available to subscribers as an Excel download, alongside the full dataset from 2015.
Launched this year for the first time, we have created an Agency Navigator tool, designed to help you source your perfect Top 100 match, based on your particular agency criteria.
Launch the tool here: econsultancy.com/agencynavigator
Table of contents
- 1. State of the industry
- 2. The customer revolution
- 3. Bridging the attention gap
- 4. The return of creativity and design
- 5. The boom of the programmatic gong
- 6. Top 100 Agencies by fee income
- 7. Top marketing agencies
- 8. Top creative agencies
- 9. Top regional agencies
- 10. Most respected agencies
- 11. Most influential people
- 12. How the guide works
- 13. Top 100 agencies profiles
- 14. Top media agencies by fee income
- 15. Top media agency profiles
- 16. Ones to watch…
1. State of the industry
2. The customer revolution
3. Bridging the attention gap
4. The return of creativity and design
5. The boom of the programmatic gong
6. Top 100 Agencies by fee income
7. Top marketing agencies
8. Top creative agencies
9. Top regional agencies
10. Most respected agencies
11. Most influential people
12. How the guide works
13. Top 100 agencies profiles
14. Top media agencies by fee income
15. Top media agency profiles
16. Ones to watch…
- Top 100 Digital Agencies Report - Data from 2015 (225 KB Microsoft Excel)
- Top 100 Digital Agencies Report - Reports and data from 2002 - 2015 (51.6 MB ZIP)
- Top 100 Digital Agencies Report 2015 (7.93 MB PDF)