Enter a search term such as “mobile analytics” or browse our content using the filters above.
That’s not only a poor Scrabble score but we also couldn’t find any results matching
Check your spelling or try broadening your search.
Sorry about this, there is a problem with our search at the moment.
Please try again later.
Traits of Effective Marketing Organizations explores how marketers across all business sectors are affected by trends which are shaping the foundations of marketing strategy and planning.
The report, produced in association with Eloqua, covers the marketing budget process and the systems and technology related to this. The research is built around data collected from nearly 600 US-based (and 184 EMEA-based) senior marketers, as part of Econsultancy’s Planning and Budgeting survey.
Separate reports are available for the US and for EMEA (including the UK), based on the relevant data.
The bulk of the research identifies seven key “traits” that marketers need to ensure they find themselves automatically doing, in order to maximize their operational performance and business success.
Both reports include the following sections:
- Trait #1. Establish benchmarks and encourage oversight
- Trait #2. Retain to acquire
- Trait #3. Balance brand & direct
- Trait #4. Target and publish for budget season
- Trait #5. Hire and train for tomorrow
- Trait #6. Be ready for the upturn
- Trait #7. Take advantage of technology
Download a copy of the report to learn more.
A free sample is available for those who want more detail about what is in the report.
- SAMPLE: Traits of Effective Marketing Organizations (400 KB PDF)
- Traits of Effective Marketing Organizations (USA) (585 KB PDF)
- Traits of Effective Marketing Organizations (EMEA) (508 KB PDF)