How are rising gas prices affecting the travel decisions of US consumers? How do consumers view sustainability as a factor when making travel plans? What are the top destinations, travel themes and influencing factors selected by consumers in China?
These are just some of the questions answered by the data included in Econsultancy’s Travel and Leisure Statistics Compendium, a collection of the most recent statistics and market data publicly available on online marketing, ecommerce, the internet and related digital media, all drawn from Econsultancy’s Internet Statistics Database.
If you need to quickly pull together some stats on the impact of rising fuel prices on consumers’ travel plans, research the ongoing impact of Covid-19 on the global travel market, or need a hand perfecting the audience selection for your next destination travel campaign, search the Travel and Leisure Statistics Compendium for evidence to support your case. Examples of findings in the compendium include:
- Global trends in consumers’ plans to travel domestically or abroad.
- The biggest factors influencing the travel decisions of consumers in the US.
- US consumers’ preferred channels for discovering new travel destinations.
- Findings on the travel insurance preferences of consumers in Malaysia.
- The types of trip and modes of transport being considered by travellers in Europe.
These are the figures behind the most important marketing trends in the travel and leisure sector. They have been collated from information available to the public and sorted by region – we’ve done the hard work so you don’t have to.
The statistics featured in this report form part of Econsultancy’s Internet Statistics Database, a collection of more than 10,000 searchable charts, statistics and market data that can be filtered by region, sector and topic.