How did Covid-19 affect travel site traffic in March 2020? What would persuade holidaygoers to make a travel booking during the coronavirus outbreak? What is the average abandonment rate for online travel sites?
These are just some of the questions answered by the data included in Econsultancy’s Travel Statistics Compendium, a collection of the most recent statistics and market data publicly available on online marketing, ecommerce, the internet and related digital media all drawn from Econsultancy’s Internet Statistics Database.
If you need to quickly pull together some stats for benchmarking, create a use case for a new marketing strategy, or need a hand convincing the board to invest in a new channel or tool, search the Travel Statistics Compendium for evidence to support your case. Examples of findings in the compendium include:
- How Covid-19 has affected consumers’ travel plans
- When – and if – consumers plan to travel again
- Monthly direct sales volumes by travel vertical
- Travel marketers’ current and intended use of emerging tech
- The year-on-year change in consumer travel spend on desktop for spring 2020.
The statistics featured in this report form part of Econsultancy’s Internet Statistics Database, a collection of more than 10,000 searchable charts, statistics and market data that can be filtered by region, sector and topic.