Enter a search term such as “mobile analytics” or browse our content using the filters above.
That’s not only a poor Scrabble score but we also couldn’t find any results matching
Check your spelling or try broadening your search.
Sorry about this, there is a problem with our search at the moment.
Please try again later.
In association with Adobe
This Trends and Priorities report, focused on the media and entertainment sectors, is produced by Econsultancy in association with Adobe and explores an industry caught between its past and future, with many having high aspirations but held back by culture and siloed budgets.
The report, which is based on a survey of more than 200 senior-level marketers and executives in North America, discusses where the sector's digital trends are headed and the strategic priorities for media and entertainment companies as they attempt to stay ahead of the curve.
The media and entertainment industry is responding to change with a set of interlocking strategic priorities focused around data, addressable audiences and technology partnerships. Throughout the trends report there are signs that media organizations are working to better understand their consumers and build the new capabilities to serve them.
You'll discover findings around:
- What are media companies' top strategic priorities?
- How media companies are looking to partnerships to address emerging needs in addressable audience expansion.
- Are KPIs changing to accomodate the new priorities of media companies?
- How technology is a focus but media marketers struggle with selling it into the enterprise.
- Which technologies are media companies pursuing to improve their digital capabilities?
Download a copy of the report to learn more.
Stefan Tornquist is the vice president of research for Econsultancy in New York. His team covers a wide range of digital marketing topics from tactical best practices to strategic transformation. Stefan’s research and commentary have been featured in The Wall Street Journal, Business Week and AdAge, as well as virtually every trade press outlet.
Table of contents
- 1. Foreword from Adobe
- 2. Executive Summary
- 3. Setting the Stage: Trends, Tech and Barriers
- 4. Strategic Priorities
- 5. Changing Times, Static KPIs
1. Foreword from Adobe
2. Executive Summary
- About Econsultancy
- About Adobe
3. Setting the Stage: Trends, Tech and Barriers
- Trends affecting media and entertainment
- History and inertia meet the iPhone
4. Strategic Priorities
- Top product and business priorities
- Priorities in focus – ROI of tech investment
- Priorities in focus – Partnerships for audience expansion
- Priorities in focus – Partnerships for data
- Priorities in focus – Staffing for the future
- Priorities in focus – Replatforming
5. Changing Times, Static KPIs
- Trends and Priorities in the Media and Entertainment Sector (577 KB PDF)
- Econsultancy's Certificate in Digital Marketing & Google AdWords Qualified Individual Certification **HRDF Claimable** - Malaysia
- Content Strategy, Editorial Planning & Content Calendars
- Content Marketing for Web, Mobile and Social Media
- Google Analytics
- Digital Marketing Measurement and Analytics - Thailand