This Trends and Priorities report, focused on the media and entertainment sectors, is produced by Econsultancy in association with Adobe and explores an industry caught between its past and future, with many having high aspirations but held back by culture and siloed budgets.
The report, which is based on a survey of more than 200 senior-level marketers and executives in North America, discusses where the sector’s digital trends are headed and the strategic priorities for media and entertainment companies as they attempt to stay ahead of the curve.
The media and entertainment industry is responding to change with a set of interlocking strategic priorities focused around data, addressable audiences and technology partnerships. Throughout the trends report there are signs that media organizations are working to better understand their consumers and build the new capabilities to serve them.
You’ll discover findings around:
- What are media companies’ top strategic priorities?
- How media companies are looking to partnerships to address emerging needs in addressable audience expansion.
- Are KPIs changing to accomodate the new priorities of media companies?
- How technology is a focus but media marketers struggle with selling it into the enterprise.
- Which technologies are media companies pursuing to improve their digital capabilities?
Download a copy of the report to learn more.