Econsultancy APAC’s latest Trends Webinar looks at the latest trends, data and best practice within Social Media in Asia Pacific.
These insights come from Econsultancy’s own research along with collated third-party data and statistics.
Hosted by Jeff Rajeck, Research Analyst at Econsultancy and co-hosted by John Sinke, AVP – Digital Marketing and Ecommerce, Resorts World Sentosa.
The webinar covered the following key points:
- The diversity of Asia Pacific’s Social Media landscape
- Challenges and Opportunities of Social Media in Asia Pacific
- Understanding trends and best practices for Social Media Strategy in Asia Pacific
- Social Media Strategy Asia Pacific Best Practice Guide
- Social Media Best Practice Guide
- Social Media Platforms Overview
- Guide to LinkedIn Marketing Solutions
Market Data & Trends Briefings
Upcoming APAC events and training courses
- Digital Cream Singapore, 24 Nov
- Understanding the Customer Journey in Asia Pacific Webinar, 29 Nov
- CX India Roundtable Series (Mumbai), 29 Nov
- CX India Roundtable Series (New Delhi), 1 Dec
- State of Cross-Channel Marketing in Australia and New Zealand Webinar, 7 Dec
- Customer Experience Maturity in Indina Webinar, 25 Jan
- Singapore training courses
- Malaysia training courses