This webinar looks at the latest trends, data and best practice from Econsultancy’s Implementing a Customer Experience (CX) Strategy Best Practice Guide.
The live session was hosted by Jeff Rajeck, Research Analyst APAC at Econsultancy and co-hosted by Avis Easteal, Regional Head, Consumer at Luxasia.
Key points covered in this session:
- The value conundrum
- What is customer experience (CX)?
- Why should brands care about CX?
- What is driving customer experience improvements?
- How are brands managing CX improvements?
- Are brands doing well with CX improvements?
- What challenges are brands facing when improving CX?
- What can marketers do to improve CX?
We would like to hear your thoughts, please click here to take our short survey.
- Report: Implementing a Customer Experience Strategy Best Practice Guide
- Report: Customer Experience Maturity in India
- Report: Customer Experience Maturity in Australia and New Zealand
- Report: Innovating the Digital Customer Experience
- Report: The Tension in B2B Customer Experience Management: Traditional priorities vs. new expectations