About this webinar
Econsultancy’s Trends Webinar for January 2017 looks at the latest trends, data and best practice within customer experience.
These insights come from Econsultancy’s own research along with collated third-party data and statistics, hosted by our in-house research analyst, Lynette Saunders.
This webinar covers:
- The key trends and challenges to building a great customer experience and understanding the customer journey emerging from our Econsultancy reports.
- A Framework for managing your customer experience
- Best Practice Examples and Future Trends
Questions? Just contact email@example.com.
- The New Marketing Reality
- Innovating the Digital Customer Experience
- The CX Challenge
- Understanding the Customer Journey
- The Tension in B2B customer experience management
- Customer Experience Optimisation
- The Real-time Customer Experience
- Digital Experience: Are Brands Meeting Consumer Expectations?
- Customer Experience Statistics
- Econsultancy/IBM Secrets of Elite Analytics Practices
- Cross Channel Marketing Report
If you want any further advice, we’d be more than happy to help. We can work with you to define and develop your social media strategy using a range of tried and tested frameworks and tools.
Check out our consulting services, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +44 (0) 20 7269 1450.