The first of our Therapy Thursdays took place in March 2017, in which our doctors explored patients’ symptoms around marketing and digital transformation.
Although digital transformation has been construed rightly or wrongly as a ‘buzzword’ for the last few years, the major challenge for a lot of people is that they simply don’t know what it means. Another cause of anxiety is that people don’t know where to start or who’s in charge of it.
Download the report to see the explanations and remedies covered in this Therapy Thursdays session, including:
- What is digital transformation?
- Who should own digital transformation within a business?
- Are we working in a post-digital world?
- What are the key mistakes to avoid when implementing a transformation programme?
- Examples of successful – and not so successful – digital transformation projects
The 50-minute webinar recording features Ashley Friedlein, President and Founder of Econsultancy and John Watton, Senior Director of Enterprise Marketing at Adobe. We also refer to our Expert Advisory Board, made up of around 30 C-level figures from the world’s biggest brands.